Thursday 20 February 2014

One for the money by Janet Evanovich

I was looking for a fun read on goodreads.com when I found One for the money by Janet Evanovich.  This book is the first in well known series of Stephanie Plum. Stephanie plum is out of job and almost out of money when suddenly she finds her self hunting the guy who had exploited her twice in past. Stephanie will now do anything for the 10, 000 she'll get for catching Joe Morrelli. Its nothing personal just business....well almost.  After all he had look up her skirt when she was six with a promise of a game of train and tunnel... This book is fun and light exactly what I needed after a stressful week.  I absolutely adore the characters, Stephanie is feminine but stubborn and determined while  Joe Morelli is endearingly annoying and Grandma Mazur simply rocks. Chemistry is good and Janet nicely balances comedy and mystery. I will soon start Two for the dough(the second book in Stephanie Plum series).   Recommended to those needing a break from the high tide of Young Adult fiction.


 I really enjoy books that make me laugh out loud therefore I have decided to start my blog with the one that made me laugh the most. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment