Thursday 20 March 2014

Eric is awake by Dom Shaw

*I was given a free copy by the author for an honest review*
Eric is awake is basically POV of Eric Arthur Blair AKA George Orwell in a dystopian society. Eric died in his bed in 1950 only to wake up and find himself not just in a in a different era but a different body Somewhere in 21st century UK citizens are under government scrutiny 24/7 via MC devices.Fortunately he finds a good doctor and slowly comes in terms with the new world. I got as far as 100 pages before I decided this book was not for me. The book is actually good sadly it was not my type ( I could not make myself care). Recommended for history and philosophy buffs and of course the George Orwell fans.
                                                                       Yours sincerely,
                                                                              Ashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment