Tuesday 18 March 2014

Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Mary Collins of inspiredbooksguide. Rules are explained well here: Liebster Award.
11 Facts about me:

  • I am a Castle fan.
  • I studied one year in med school (one of the best in my country) before dropping out.
  • I love cats but can not get one because my mom does not like them.
  • I like to paint.
  • My first book was a Mary-Kate and Ashley mystery.
  • I fell on a glass table when I was in grade 3 and got 5 stitches.
  • I have 4 best friends who know absolutely everything about me.
  • I never liked clown always thought they were creepy.
  • I hate to miss out stuff.
  • I watch a lot of tv and read a lot of books and am easily distracted.
  • Despite all that I was always a good student and got a gold medal fro my O'level school upon graduation.

Questions from Mary
  1. What made you decide to write a blog?
  2. Which social media tool do you enjoy using the most and why, Facebook or Twitter?
  3. What is your favorite animal as a pet and why?
  4. Do you prefer getting together with friends at a restaurant or entertaining at home and why?
  5. If you were asked to work in a theatrical production, would you prefer being an actor or working backstage and why?
  6. What is your favorite genre of movies and why?
  7. If you could interview anyone in the world, who would it be?
  8. Do you enjoy reading magazines and if so, what type?
  9. Do you prefer going to the beach or to the mountains?
  10. What kind of music do you like?
  11. If you could be the leader of any country in the world, which one would you choose and why?
My Answers:
  • I wanted to meet people who love books as much as I do and to discuss what I books I have read.
  • Facebook because all my friends are on FB.
  • Cat cause they soft and cute and have attitude like me. :p
  • At home I feel more relaxed there.
  • Work backstage, I will mostly likely be the director, I am a control freak.
  • Action, because of hot guys and one liners. :P
  • Angelina Jolie, I am a huge fan!
  • Yeah i do the scientific ones I like being up to date with new research.
  • Both but I like mountains better.
  • All kind my taste varies.
  • My country Pakistan, it seriously needs help.
My questions:
  1. What is your favorite food?
  2. Who's your role model?
  3. If you are given 3 wishes what would they be?
  4. Who do you love the most in you life and why?
  5. Which city is your favorite?
  6. What kind of sports do you enjoy and why?
  7. If you could kill some one who would that be and why?
  8. What is nicest thing someone said to you?
  9. Do you watch Supernatural?Explain.
  10. Who do you think is the hottest person alive?
  11. Which festival do you enjoy the most?
Blogs I have nominated:
                                                                           Yours sincerely,
                                                                                  Ashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment