Monday 9 June 2014

why????

I woke up to the news that the Karachi Airport had been attacked and many innocent people lost their lives.
Why can't they leave us alone?? What have we done to deserve this??
How many more will lose their lives because some people are too crazy and selfish to care about the damage they do?
I think I can say it for all my family that we were too miserable to enjoy the beauty around us. Malaysia is a really beautiful country and the weather here is pleasant, not too hot aand enough cloudy to allow a walk around the Kuala Lumpur.
I am visiting my uncle here and we spent they day at their place catching up with them. I finally got access to reliable Internet connection ☺.
Right now I am too upset to do any thing but I will read a Kelly Armstrong novel, Haunted before I go to bed to take my mind off all the lives lost. If I don't I am sure I will go crazy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment